Friday, June 4, 2010

internet unfriendly

I felt guilty again that the only thing I ever update in internet is my facebook profile. 
I would like to invite everyone to Finland this summer, a beautiful city of Rauma, to take a look at Rauma Biennale Balticum 2010, where among many other artists, me and my lovely co-artists Kaspars Groshevs and Daria Melnikova are taking part at as well. 


We will be installing the exhibition next week and survive the opening, after this I will update this blog with visual material from the exhibition. 

Rauma Museum Shop is one of a very few stockists that sell my jewelry as well.

Another great thing is that I am going to work as an intern in my dream studio BLESS in Paris (room needed!) this autumn. BLESS did a big influence on me concerning its creative freedom over financial success and a broad range of expression. It really encourages me these days, when everyone tells you to be serious faced and not too complicated. Even though the boring stuff is for the interns, I'm still excited as hell.








1 comment: