Friday, December 25, 2009

this is the start!

Ok, so from this day on I'm starting to blog.
Since I've gone a bit international recently, that is, I found myself split between Vilnius and Riga, I decided to do it in English.

Surely, there are gazillion things I want to blog, but hey, ok, I'll start with one or two.

Here is this Icelandic visual artist Hrafnhildur Arnardottir, she labeled herself as Shoplifter (I like the name a lot, it's ungoogleable and irrelevant just like mine!). She's 40, living in NY and doing all these beautiful crazy things, mostly with hair and thread. I know it's helluva sweat to work with hair, basically you have to hold it tight and use a lot of hot air to arrange it.

all pics from http://www.shoplifter.us/


Oh, and here's a song about how I feel after two days of heavily delicious Christmas' food marathon - I'm in the bottom of the ocean and my body decomposes. (Harry Nilsson is my dead über-love).

No comments:

Post a Comment